Dear Patients & Friends,
Here at Advanced Vision, we’re doing all we can to offer you our services in the safest way possible. We’re excited to resume our routine appointments, including exams and eyeglass repairs, but we’re implementing some changes to maintain the utmost safety for our clients and staff. Here are some changes you may notice during your next appointment:
• We’re reducing total waiting room traffic.
• We’re attending to one in-office patient at-a-time.
• We’re scheduling appointments for glass repair and pick up.
• We’re performing expedited check-in and pretesting.
• All patients will have their temperature measured upon arrival.
• All patients are required to wear a mask and sign in.
Please note, that each of these safeguards is in place to keep you, our clients, as well as our staff healthy and safe during this difficult period. We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and support.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to schedule your appointment today! We’re here and happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the process.
You Advanced Vision Team